Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor. Professor of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy, Faculty of Philology, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (Moscow).
Participation in the work of dissertation councils: D 521.067.01, member of the council.
Honorary titles, awards:
– Medal “Laureate of the All-Russian Exhibition Center” (1997, 1999)
– Certificate of honor of the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Russian Federation (1998)
– Medal “150 years since the birth of V. I. Vernadsky” Non-governmental environmental fund named after V. I. Vernadsky (2013)
– National Ecological Prize named after V.I. Vernadsky (2013)
– Medal to them. V.A. Legasova of the International Academy of Sciences of Ecology and Life Safety (2016)
– Labor Veteran (2018)
– Russian University of Chemical Technology. D. I. Mendeleeva, Novomoskovsk Institute, specialty “Technology of electrochemical production” (1996)
– Tula State Pedagogical University. L. N. Tolstoy, specialty “Pedagogy and methods of primary education” (1998)
Postgraduate studies, place of study, topic of Ph.D. thesis, year of defense: Russian University of Chemical Technology. D. I. Mendeleeva, Ph.D. thesis “Electrochemical behavior of calcium in calcium-containing oxide-chloride melts” (1999)
Topic of doctoral dissertation, year of defense: “Pedagogical concept of the formation of environmental competence of students” (2009)
Sphere of scientific interests: history and methodology of education, natural science and environmental education, giftedness, sustainable development.
– postgraduate training – 5
– participation in grants: Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation: leader – 3; performer – 5; Russian Foundation for Basic Research: leader – 2; other funds: manager – 3; performer – 3
– participation in conferences: international – more than 50; all-Russian – more than 50; other conferences – more than 100.
Organization of conferences: international scientific and practical conference “Humanitarian and natural science factors in solving environmental problems and sustainable development”, executive secretary
Scientific, expert, social activities:
– Scientific Council on Environmental Education of the Russian Academy of Education, Member (2003-2005), Scientific Secretary (2005-2013), Deputy Chairman (2018 – present)
– Central Subject-Methodological Commission on Ecology of the All-Russian Olympiad for Schoolchildren, Commissioner (2007 – present), Deputy Chairman (2015–2019)
– Association of Teachers Working with Gifted Children, expert (2018 – present)
– Member of the Public Expert Council on Education in the Field of Ecology, Health and Safety of Life under the Education and Science Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the IV convocation (2005-2007)
– Expert of the federal register of experts in the scientific and technical sphere (federal level, 2013 – present)
– Expert of the Expert Council for additional professional education of employees of educational organizations of the city of Moscow (2014 – present)
– Expert of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation (2014–2015)
– Expert of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (2016 – present)